Well today is our big 5 year Anniversary! Time seems to fly by it is crazy to think that Cody and I have been married for a full 5 years. I am still not sure what we are doing today Cody has asked is sister Lisa to watch Zach for us so who knows what is going to happen.
Thanks to my Mom for watching Zach last weekend so we could go away for a night. And Thanks to Nona and Grumps for the wonderful trip we are taking in 41 days I can't wait!
I am so grateful for all we have been able to do and for all that Cody does. I love the fact that I am able to be a stay at home mom and have the things that we need.
Here is to another great 5 years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CONGRATS!!! That means I have known you for 5 years cuz I first met you in the karate class and you were engaged!!! Good memories!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Congratulations! That's so awesome! Can you believe that we're this old?! ;)
ReplyDelete