Saturday, July 26, 2008

Here We Go

So I have finally moved from myspace to blogspot!

Well on Friday Cody, Zachary and I decided to hike the Wind Caves in Logan! It was a lot of fun well unless you count the 25lb weight on my back for half of the trip.






Cody and Zach at the begining of the trail. I think he had the hardest part of the whole trip!




The Zachery actually sitting long enough for a picture in the rock! Which he did try to eat.




We tired out the Zach and he slept most of the way down! Which made things a little difficult for me because he kept pulling to the right but I survived!

Things are great here Zach continues to destroy the house and climb on everything. It takes all my energy to keep up with him somedays.

3 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! We have converted you! You will get addicted now, I promise :D See you in the morning for our walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog Heidi!! Your little boy is adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big he is!!!!

    ReplyDelete