Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Memories

Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

5 comments:

  1. Well there is always the cherry chocolate incidente:) No I have a good one, do you remember the one day we were all at wal-mart back before you moved out of the house and you were teaching me how to ask dad for things? I've used your strategy ever since, it works well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have lots of fun memories...high school dance group dates, just doing random things in high school and our most recent one is walking with our munchkins who are growing up way to fast! We have lots of good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember that time you threatened nurses for me?
    And that other time you threatened nurses for me?
    And that time we met for "lunch" and it lasted 7 hours?
    And that other time we met for "lunch" and it lasted 7 hours?

    And then, there are the all time favorite: MUNCHKIN and butchering a moose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karate class when Sensei had me put my hand on his thigh!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where to begin! Classes, classes or more classes. Never doing homework, yet still top of the class! Making fun of Eric. Then, more making fun of Eric. Need i say more!

    ReplyDelete