Thursday, October 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Jen tagged me the other day so I guess since I am not doing anything at the moment I will finally sit down and do it.

9 TV Shows I Watch

1- Army Wives
2- Mythbusters
3- Bizzare Foods
4- Good Eats
5- Dirty Jobs
6- Food Network Challenge
7- Ace of Cakes
8- Jon and Kate Plus 8
9- Today Show


9 Favorite Restaurants

1- Formosa
2- Wingers
3- Kamin Thai
4- Indian Oven
5- The Roof
6- Olive Garden
7- Fire House Pizza
8- Red Lobster
9- Angie's

9 Things That Happened Yesterday

1- Zach woke up early (about 6:45)
2- Went on a walk with Jen
3- Took a nap
4- Made a yummy dinner
5- Started a really good book Mere lent me
6- E-mailed my little brother
7- Played in the leaves with Zach
8- Relaxed
9- Played a computer game with my hubby

9 Things I Look Forward To

1- Our trip to Japan
2- Christmas with Family
3- Halloween Zach is going to look so cute
4- My little sister's party
5- Getting a fence
6- A nicer house
7- A new car
8- Shopping for new things
9- Snuggling with my boys

9 Things On My Wish List

1- Zach does well while we are gone
2- More time to read
3- A long lunch with Mere
4- More cute high heel shoes
5- A car that can hold all of the junk we travel with
6- Date with my husband
7- A new house
8- A brain that works
9- Too many more to list

9 People to Tag

1- Jill
2- Rachel
3- Mere
4- Anyone else who wants to
(It really makes you think!)

No comments:

Post a Comment