Halloween was a lot of fun this year, Zach got the idea of the evening but didn't say anything just held is bucket up to every adult he saw and they all said how cute he was a gave him candy! Our ward decided to do trunk or treating for all of you who don't know what that is, people from the ward come to the church, open their trunk sometimes they decorate them and handout candy. So the kids get to go around to the cars in the parking lot unstead of going door to door. Well I still love going door to door I think it is more fun, but for Zach the trunk or treat was great he got a lot of candy in a short amount of time and didn't get too tired.

Really what Zach is other than cute I don't know. We had this cute shirt and the cape we found at DI for $2 and he loved to spin in it so we put this outfit together.

Here he is with his hair done. I just spiked it and sprayed it red. I thought is was way cute and everyone else thought so to.

The whole family, we don't get too many pictures like this.

Zach is just holding his bag up for the candy forget about saying anything just hold the bag up and candy appears, what more could a little boy want!
No comments:
Post a Comment