Then for Thanksgiving we went down to my parents house it was very nice to see everyone. We had a great Thanksgiving. Zach loved to play with his uncle Aaron and let me tell you he had Aaron wrapped around his finger. It was a lot of fun to see.
We also finally found a great church outfit for Zach. I really hate most of the Christmas outfits for little boys because most of them have the fake velvet and or they are just not cute. Well I was at Shopko a while a go and saw this cuttest little outfit, and is was out of my budget and the time but then it went on sale and to make a long story short we got it and Zach looks so cute! We are doing great can't complain about much.
He had too much fun waving the sticks in the cat's face then saying "no, no, no"
Zach watching the puppy at Grandma's.
The cutest little outfit I love it
A very tired and grumpy little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment