Monday, December 8, 2008

We Are Still Alive But I May Go Crazy..........

Well I know I am slacking on posting lately but we really are still alive. For the most part things have been pretty normal, I spend most of my day being a broken record saying "no don't touch that, get off the table, do not climb, stop moving your chair." And many more things like that the life of a normal 16 month old I think. Cody's work had their Christmas party on Friday and that was really nice they rented Beaver Creek Lodge up Logan Canyon and they had dinner and we stayed the night and Santa came for the kids, Zach wasn't too sure what to think of him. He really enjoyed his vacuum we bought him.
Other than that I have been helping Cody pack. He left this morning to head to Maryland for work, and he will be gone until late Friday night. So we are going to see how long it take me to go crazy. It is just Zach and I all week, I didn't go to my mom's house because I have activity days on Wednesday and didn't think it was worth it to head down for a day. So if any of you want a break you are welcome here, I will be busy making ginger cookies and frosting for my activity and I will try not to go crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment