Thursday, December 11, 2008

Not Crazy Yet

Well it is Thursday and I am not crazy yet, but that is questionable :) Zach isn't being too bad, he is getting molars and that isn't fun at all but thank goodness for baby advil. Zach hasn't slept the best the last few nights, he is wanting to get up at 6 am and is not interested in going back to sleep. I hear one day I will get to sleep in again! Cody gets back really late on Friday so I only have one and a half days and two more nights! I hope I make it! Well here are some really cute pictures from the last few days!

This is the vaccume that Zach got from Santa at Cody's work party.


The next few are of Zach and I playing out in the snow.







This one I just thought was too cute!


This is the video I took while I was watching Sam the other day, Zach wouldn't leave Sam alone so I decided to put Sam in the pack and play and it worked until this happened..........

No comments:

Post a Comment