Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Hard Week For The Little Guy

So the little one has had a hard few days! Last week at my mom's house he bumped his eye, and then on Sunday he fell out of his chair and got a nice cut on the cheek bone, and about an hour later he fell in our bedroom while he was playing and got the sore on his nose, then as soon as we got him calmed down he was in the kitchen, he and Cody moved at the same time and he fell and his lower teeth cut his upper lip. It was a very hard day for the little one.






As most of you know Zach love to talk on the phone, well he was talking to Grandma and I snapped this picture it was really cute.



Update on Me:

Then last night Mere and I went out to Le Nonne's a local Italian restaurant and it was amazing! The food was so good and the best part was we spent the whole dinner chatting and enjoying ourselves without the kids. It was so needed for me and so much fun.And I don't think I have ever tasted a layered chocolate mousse as good as that one! (Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and white chocolate, with white chocolate shavings) It was great! Then we went shopping and I found one of the cutest bags at payless of all places! A wonderful evening and so much needed for me!

1 comment: