I had found a cake online that I was going to do but at the last min I decided to make is just like her big stuffed penguin. I thought is turned out great!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Birthday Cake
Okay so my little sister turned 18 last Monday so this past week I went down and made her a birthday cake and made food for her party. She is in love with penguins so she asked if I could make her a penguin cake and I took the chanallenge.
I had found a cake online that I was going to do but at the last min I decided to make is just like her big stuffed penguin. I thought is turned out great!


I had found a cake online that I was going to do but at the last min I decided to make is just like her big stuffed penguin. I thought is turned out great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It turned out completly amazing!!!! I love it so much. Thank you, you're the best sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete