Saturday, February 28, 2009
I Wish I Could Be Sleeping
So it is way too early to be awake!! Cody is playing with his friends and who knows when he will be home. Zach has been up who knows how many times since midnight, and I am tired of going into his room and then getting back into my bed just getting to sleep and having to wake up again. I wish Cody were home because then maybe we could get some sleep because at this point all Zach wants is his Dad. I am suppose to go to a conference in the morning but I don't know if I will be able to go because I may be tired and at this point it looks like Cody isn't going to get home for a very long time so he won't get very much sleep. I don't know if he will be able to take care of Zach if he only gets two or three hours of sleep so I may have to stay home and it sucks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You would NOT have had to stay home. You would have brought your son over here and my husband would have watched him. It would have been an excellent lesson for him in the importance of baby proofing.
ReplyDeleteWow...sleep deprivation, ahhh good times. lol I'm sorry that you're not getting any sleep. Thanks for the compliment on my blog, I have to say that you look pretty amazing yourself and your little boy is SO CUTE!!!!!
ReplyDelete