Here is Zach watching Curious George with Tana and Anthony!
The biggest reason we went down this weekend was because our niece Melanie wanted me to make her birthday cake. She loves to design clothes and she wanted her cake to have something to do with that. So I told her to pick her favorite outfit and I would put that on the cake. And I really hate butter cream and would prefer to use fondant but I do what they want! :)
Here is Melanie just about to blow out her candles.
And while we were there wind was blowing a little bit and it was enough that we could let Zach fly a kite! He really liked it!
Life is good we made the marathon drive home on Sunday and it wasn't so bad. We got back to Logan and the weather was wonderful, we went to bed and woke up to 4 inches of snow. It didn't stop all day!! So now we have over a foot, and I am glad for the water but tired of the snow!!!!
Too cute!!! I miss you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteI just wanna know why you didn't get a bigger kite. then the kid could fly too! :)
ReplyDelete