Okay I just noticed that it has been a full month since I have last posted! I am just really bad at that lately. We are still alive and doing well, Cody has been busy and work and Zach is running me around like crazy.
Interesting updates in my life, Aaron and Adam are both engaged and are planing to get married in December!!!! Adam and Heather's date is December 18th and Aaron and Sharon's Date is December 22nd. So I am hoping I don't go too crazy doing two wedding caked in less than a week! And most of you know the other little detail in our life so I hope I am not too tired! For those of you who don't konw stay posted you will know in a little while. :) I really need to update pictures maybe this weekend I will get around to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh!!!! Aaron's engaged?! That's wonderful! And your little hint is going to make everyone think you're pregnant? Are you? :)
ReplyDelete