Well yesterday Zach woke up from his nap as was being fussy which as most of you know is nothing new. Well I was holding him and he started to heave, so I went running for a bowl and I was already too late he and thrown up all over me and him. And he continued for a long time poor little boy had nothing is his tummy for a very long time. He couldn't even keep down Advil or any meds. He finally fell asleep and slept in my arms for a few hours, until he woke up and I could change him into PJ's and get him to sleep again. He slept until 9:30pm and he work up hungry he wanted to eat anything and I wouldn't let him, he couldn't keep down water or juice but we finally got him to eat some ice and he fell asleep somewhere around 11:45 and thank goodness slept until 6 this morning. He still isn't eating solid foods but he is keeping down liquids so that is good I will take anything at this point.
He is feeling much better today and keeping down meds, I think today is a relaxing day and we just need take things easy and get him to eat something. I just hope I don't get it!
Check back next week for exciting news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poor little guy! This nasty stuff is going around. Several of my nieces and nephews have already had it.
ReplyDelete