Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Les Miserables




So my Mother-in-law (aka Nona) is amazing. So for those of you who don't know Les Miserables is playing at the Tuacahn amphitheater in St. George.
Well last year when I found out it was playing I was so excited but pretty sure I wouldn't have enough money to go. Well Nona wanted to go and my Father-in-law (aka Grumps) did not want to go, so he got to babysit my little guy and Cody and I were able to go!
The musical was wonderful, three hours of live music and an amazing cast. I couldn't believe it was a full three hours I was enjoying my self so much. And since it was outside there were live animals, and fireworks. The sound of everything was amazing and being able to watch it under the stars was wonderful. An excellent evening I couldn't ask for a better one.
Grumps did survive the night with Zach. I guess they climbed the stairs many many times, and played until both of them were very tired! An amazing weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so jealous! Les Mis is one of my favorites! Lucky.

    ReplyDelete