Monday, September 1, 2008

The Orange Soda Bath

Okay for those of you don't know my twin brother Aaron he is very crazy! He is currently going to BYU and apparently one of his roommates had a "dream" of taking a orange soda bath! So he bought over 700 liters of orange soda and filled an old hot tub with it! Then a bunch of friends got in(including my brother) and they added ice cream and hung out for a while! And of course they took pictures of all the fun. Which my dear brother took off of his facebook page because he wasn't sure they were appropriate but I think they are great so I am going to share them with you! :)


The orange didn't stay! I guess by the next day you would never know of all the fun they had.



Smart girl. One girl and eight guys!



What is up with the ice cream bucket I don't know and am not sure I want to.



The joy of being single in college!



And my brother is still single!:)



That is a lot of soda!!

2 comments:

  1. That's an expensive bubble bath!! I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say sis is when we're all old one day A)we can mock him for this and B)he'll still be entertaining us!

    ReplyDelete