So I promised myself when I was pregnant with Zach that I wouldn't be one of those moms that always had to be quite when the baby was sleeping. Well that is what I do! If I can make noise while Zach is going to sleep then I am okay but if he goes to sleep and it is quite and I start to make noise then he wakes up! So I have turned into one of those moms that I didn't want to be!
It is really annoying! So right now I am sitting at the computer waiting for the little guy to wake up so that I can clean the kitchen and finish making salsa for my little sister for camping this weekend! I hope it doesn't snow on us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have you tried turning the fan on in his room when he naps to block out the sound of the kitchen? I didnt think of it until just now or I would have suggested it this morning. They changed the forcast and said it is suppose to snow at 9-10 thousand feet rather then 7-8 so hopefully you are safe! Have a great weekend and we will see you on Tuesday!
ReplyDeletewell i'm sorry you're having such a hard time with the sleeping thing, but I loved your salsa so thanks!!!
ReplyDelete