Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Operation Passport Complete....I Think

So for those of you who don't know I am going to Japan next summer for two weeks. Cody and I are going as a 5 year anniversary trip and my in-laws have offered to take us and pay for the trip so we couldn't turn them down. Well we could but it would be stupid because I really enjoy spending time with them and hey they offered!(But we would have gone anyway! 5 years is a big deal!)

So on Monday we got the first set of papers about the trip and I noticed I had not changed my name on my passport! I just didn't think about it so I have been spending most of my free time getting all of the paperwork together! The annoying thing is it isn't just the application and the pictures I had to go and get a certified copy of our marriage licence to prove that I really did get married and get new pictures taken, send in my old passport and then the lovely fees. It doesn't sound like a lot but with the Zachary everything seems to take so much longer! But it is done now and all I have to do is wait for it to get here now! So everything should be great!
I am going on the count down for the trip! Yeah Japan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment