It took him a little while to get the hang of opening the presents but by the end he realized that even though we were taking the presents away another one was coming.
Here is his cake since he loves wheels so much I decided to make him a wheel cake!
The clean shot!
The very messy messy boy. Who really enjoyed him self, I am not sure how much he ate but at least he had fun.
After the bath we let him play with a few toys before nap time. He was getting annoyed when the cousins wouldn't let him play by himself.
All in all is was a great party. I hope that everyone enjoyed themselves I enjoyed myself and Zach had a great time. Thanks to all of those who traveled to be here!
I'm insulted, not mention of the nanny who cleaned your house and helped you prepare food and watch the bug. tsk tsk your a faulier as an employer, your nanny is going to need a pay raise next time she comes to visit you. Oh wait you don't pay her maybe just some more good foo, hmm I guess we'll have to see. :)
ReplyDeletehmm so apparently I can't spell, use your imagination with my previous comment and try to figure it out.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Zach!!!!
ReplyDelete