Thursday, September 18, 2008
Mission Case Lot Accomplished!
Well Macey's (a local grocery store) had their annual case lot sale. Well Cody and I made our list and went last night. We filled up our car and got tons of things. Zach thought that it would be fun once the cart was starting to get full to proceed to empty it all over the store. We managed to get everything we needed except for the toothpaste which I don't know where he threw that. But we didn't get home with it. I guess there are worse things in life! I will just have to go and get more one of these days. Zach was actually very good and we got home and got he car unloaded. Well once all the bags were in the house Zach thought it would be fun to empty the bags and see everything that was in them. Well he found some deodorant and decided it would make a great phone. We called everyone from grandma and grandpa, grumps and nona, and his aunt Jill. He was really excited to "talk" to her, so I called her and asked her is she was available by deodorant. After explaining the situation she laughed and told me she had disconnected her deodorant line last week and we all had a great laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment