Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Info With Pictures To Come

Well since Cody is on the computer with all of the pictures I figured I would at least update and then add some pictures when I get a chance.
Christmas was great, we went down to St. George with Cody's family. It was a very long drive down even though we broke it up by stopping at my parents for an evening.
Cody's parents house was way too much fun for Zach, they have 20 electronic Santa's which Zach thought is was his duty to start everyone of them at one time, and he did this about three or four times a day! And I bet everyone appreciated it when Zach would start them going at 7 every morning. Then there was a train, and let me tell you if I would have let him he would have carried it all over the house! After about three days he figured out how to turn it on himself so we would hear it all of the time, he thought it was the greatest thing to play with. He got so many toys I don't know what I am going to do with all of them but he thinks he should have them out everyday!
Cody got me fuzzy sock to wear around the house and they are so nice, then he bought me Howl's Moving Castle, and for those of you who don't know what that is it is a Japanese movie that I really really like! Nona you bought me some really cute shoes, a sweater, and a new purse so thanks!! All I got for him was a book to organize his Magic cards, a movie, and some candy but he seems to really enjoy them. We actually went on a date over the break and went and saw Bolt, if anyone was wondering it is a really fun movie! Then we stopped at yet another Target on our trip looking for a shirt for Zach with no luck, I think that was our third! But oh well he will still look cute in the clothes I bought him!
We were really lucky out neighbors took pity on us when we where gone and shoveled our sidewalks, I don't know if we could have dug ourselves out after all of the snow we got and how long it would have sat. We are so glad to be home finally, it was a great trip, I still need to cuss Nona out for having too much good food, I think it is her mission to make me fat over the holidays :)
As for new years we were quite boring, all we did was play games, eat more junk food, and drink bubbly. I think I have recovered from the lack of sleep thanks to my hubby for giving me a nap to day, tomorrow is another day of wrangling the little one and doing the grocery shopping! Just a normal day for me, all of you still traveling (Mer)get home safe!

1 comment:

  1. TWENTY electronic santas?? Are you kidding me?? Did they all sing or light up or what?

    Which Shirt are you looking for and in what size? I am also conducting a grand tour of targets, and can look for whatever you need!! Did you stock up on your crack bubbley from Target, too?

    ReplyDelete