Wednesday, January 14, 2009
I Hate When Zach Is Sick!!!!!!
So Monday Zach woke up with a temp of 103 and this continued all day, Tuesday he woke up and as 99 so I am thinking yeah we are done, nope after he woke up from his nap he was back to 103! So we had a hard evening and last night after Zach would only sleep for 20 mins at a time Cody brought Zach into our bed, at which point Zach slept pretty good all night. This morning when we woke up I checked his temp again and he was 98.4, so I am really happy thinking whatever it was we were over it. That is what I get for thinking! Just before his nap I thought he was feeling a little hot again and sure enough 101.2 the fever was back! So I called Cody at work because I was frustrated, at which point my husband said "would you like me to ask Guy?" (who happens to be a retired pediatrician) So I said yes and apparently Zach has a type of flu! The fever will come and go for about 3-4 days then he will be done with it, crazy to think a flu can do that. But at least we have an idea what it is and it looks like we are almost done with it! A few more days then I will have a happy Zach again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no! You poor thing! Just when you think the world of motherhood can't get anymore difficult, the Flu starts to get sneaky.
ReplyDeleteCount down to Chocolate FESTIVAL!!!