Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Search Complete

So I have decided that I needed to get a snowboard, since I enjoy it and will be going when Zach gets older. So when I got back from the ski condo I went on a search, and I found a great deal. Board, boots, bindings, and bag for 300 bucks. So to those of you who think this is too much consider this it is 30 buck to rent equipment for one day, if I go snowboarding 10 time more in my life I have made my money back. And I can tell you I will be going more than just 10 more times! So if there is anyone out there who would like to make a trip up to Beaver with me just give a holler, or if you want to watch Zach while Cody and I go that is a great things too!

No comments:

Post a Comment