Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Having A Really Bad Day!

So I really really really hate when Cody goes out of town. And I really really really hate my cell phone!
I talked to Cody last night and I was working on my computer so I put my headset on and talked to him for a hour, well this morning when I got up my phone wouldn't work. I will ring but no one can hear me, the buttons don't make any noise (which I told them to so when Zach gets a hold of my phone know!)My MP3 player won't work and then only way anyone can hear me is with my headset in!
So most of you would say just call Verizon, well I did and they can't do anything because I am not on the account and for some reason Cody has not answered my 3 emails! I really don't want to wait until he gets back to fix it, but it looks like I am going to have to! I hate phones some days!

No comments:

Post a Comment