Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Much Better

Well after talking to Cody he called the Verizon people, offically put me on the account and then they called me to see if they could help. The told me to do all the things that I had already done but were very nice about it so I turned my phone off for the fifth time today and something worked! So know my phone is working again but who knows for how long so we will see but I talked to a great girl and if I have to call back I am going to ask for her because she was wonderful.
So after a stressful morning things are going a lot better I am going back to Logan on Saturday afternoon. I thought I was going to go shopping with my little sister but she is swamped getting things done for her classes so maybe next time we will have to see. Well I guess I should go and help her........

No comments:

Post a Comment