Friday, April 10, 2009

No Husband For A Week

Well we dropped Cody off at the airport this morning, and now I am in St. George for the weekend! I am not thrilled to be a single mom for the next week and to make things worse I think Cody will get home on Saturday and then have to leave again on Wednesday for another 4 days for some training! I am just hoping that he will be home again for a while and our schedules can settle down!
On Sunday I will be driving to my mom's house and I will stay there for about 5 days give or take it will all depend on how Zach sleeps! So if you want to get a hold of me send me a text, e-mail or just give me a call I don't think I have anything planned except to go shopping with my little sister on Monday!
Lets hope that I can make it through the next two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment