We really wanted to take pictures of the whole progress but we have been gone for the holidays and so we missed a bunch but hope we will do a lot better for the rest of the project.
The old house. Goodbye you won't be missed!
The current living quarters.
So we missed the picture of the hole but at least we have just the basement.
Framing on day 2
Day 3
Day 4
There has been a lot more work done but I need to go out and take pictures. We have a particle roof, with tar paper, house wrap, a porch, all of the interior walls framed, and stairs. I am so amazed at house fast this is going and I really hope that things continue. the plumbing is being done as I am typing and who knows what else has happened I have't snooped yet today!
Fun stuff. We need to get together. You should come hang out at my hose some time.
ReplyDelete