Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The House is Coming Along

Well I am slacking the last week and haven't taken pictures of the house, I really need to but not much has changed on the outside. But lots has changed on the inside. We have had plumbing, heating and air conditioning, our central vac roughed in, and the most important thing for the time being Cody has been wiring the whole house. He has done a great job but couldn't have gotten the job done with out help. My Dad and little brother came up this weekend, and then we had some great friends that came and helped the last two days. Thanks Cameron and Carl we couldn't have gotten anywhere with out your help.
Hopefully our framers will be back tomorrow to finish the porch and the list that our Foreman left for them. I think our 4-way inspection is set for Thursday. Windows should be put in soon as well as the roof should go on in the next couple of days. After that we get to start sheet rocking! I am very excited at how fast things are going.
As for me everything looks well with baby and I really can't complain too much except my back is really starting to hurt but for me that comes with the territory.

No comments:

Post a Comment