Saturday, January 2, 2010

Still Here

Well life got really crazy the last few months. We are getting our new house and spend most of November packing and storing everying. I have decided that this is much harder than moving because when you move you live without your things for about 4 weeks while you move and unpack, well I have to live without a lot of things for 5 months. It takes so much more work to pack things up with that in mind too, but we did it and are surviving.
Both of my brothers also got married in December so I was doing their wedding cakes, I also happened to get a cold and didn't seem to want to go away and it took me from Thanksgiving until after Christmas to get it gone. I think the weddings made it take longer because I was on the run for over a month but oh well that is how things go right.
The house was torn down on December 17 and since I was down working on a wedding cake I missed the whole things and Cody only took video so when I get a chance and make the video small enough I will post so you all can see the destruction of my house! While we were gone they dug the hole and poured the footings for the house, and before New Years they poured our foundation so we now we are just waiting for that to cure and then framing should start in the next week or so. Things are moving fast and I am so happy about that.
As far as everything else is going, the pregnancy really couldn't be better I am tired but not sick like I was with Zach. We are living in the trailer and that is interesting I am learning how to live with less things and how to keep things packed in a certin way so that all works. Things really are going well, we are back from our crazy travels and very happy not to be going anywhere for a while. Christmas was great and I really loved to watch Zach with everything, pics to come later. Well I better go and get a little boy breakfast before he goes crazy.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! We need to talk more often! I'll be calling you soon!

    ReplyDelete